Single-use Alcohol Test
Alco single-use breathalyser test for a safe decision!
How long does alcohol stay in your system after a party?
Our Alco is an easy, reliable and inexpensive way of helping you find out.
Every year, around 2 million people are convicted of drink-driving related offences and statistics indicate that every day around 1,5 people drive while under influence of alcohol in Europe alone. A large proportion of these are “morning after drivers” who, in addition to their driving licence, also risk their own life and that of others. Make sure you aren’t one of them. With our single-use breathalyser test, you get a safe and reliable product that helps you make the right decision. Are you in a fit state to drive, or should you give your vehicle a miss until you are fit to be behind the wheel? Chancing it can have devastating consequences.
Be smart and look after yourself, your loved ones and all other road-users.
P.S. Alco is sold in packs of two, so why not share a pack with a friend? That’s a sign of kindness and consideration.
- Easy to use
- Result in 1 minute
The risk for accidents increases with alcohol in the blood and keep in mind that the maximal level can increase for one hour after the last consumption. The result of this test cannot be used to oppose results obtained from official law enforcement tests and the decision the driver takes on the basis of this test is at own risk. The manufacturer and distributor cannot be responsible for careless use of the product. This test contains strong oxidizing agent and should not come in contact with skin or clothes. In case of eye or skin contact, rinse with clear water and ask for medical advice. Always keep the test out of reach of children and animals. Put in trash after use. This product is made of glass and is fragile.
Wait 10 minutes after consumption of food, drink, medication, smoking before you use the test. Do not use the test if the crystals are already green.
1. Ensure that the temperature of the test tube is right, hold it in your closed hand for 15 seconds. Only use the test between +10 °C and +40 °C.
2. Press firmly on plastic tips, located at each end of the tube in order to pierce the aluminium membrane and then use the test immediately.
3. Inhale deeply and then blow slowly and continuously into the tube, in direction of the arrow until the red rectangle fades completely.
4. Wait until the faded rectangle turns red again, and no longer than 10 minutes before you interpret the result. Use the color chart to check your alcohol level. If presence of alcohol, the crystals will turn green.
5. Result: If the color matches picture 1 you are below 0,5 ‰. If the color matches picture 2 you are at 0,5 ‰ or above.
“Reliable” according MHFs product reviews 2017.
The test is approved and certified in Europe.
Approved according to European standars since 2017.
Green return point shows that we as a company take responsibility for our packaging waste.